Writing

I am trying my hand at writing. I am a newbie but love doing it so feel free to learn from what I am learning from as I add new things.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

When Im Inspired

Usually Im inspired when Im really sad or really happy. The depths of despair inspire me as does elation. I dont know why I have no motivation when life is just normal. I wonder if that happens with most people if not everyone. I often wish I could find inspiration when I am at a calm because I feel like I can think better but maybe not. Maybe being in despair or elation somehow triggers a mechanism in my brain that causes me to think more clearly. Who knows?

I was able to write alot when I was dumped by a fiance and when I separated from my husband. I was able to write when my life was closest to God and when I was at my most happy place  but when Im just going through day to day processes I guess I tell myself nobody would be interested in anything I had to say or would even be disturbed at what I share. So to avoid anyone falling asleep or off their chair I just dont do anything.

I find myself really wanting to share my inner thoughts and ideas all the time but seldom risk rejection by just thinking about what I would write. Maybe just maybe I could venture out and see if anyone would like to hear what I had to say or get something valuable out of my writing. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment