Writing

I am trying my hand at writing. I am a newbie but love doing it so feel free to learn from what I am learning from as I add new things.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Motivational Sayings for my writing

A keen sense of humor helps us overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerate the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected and outlast the unbearable.
- Billy Graham


A singer starts by having his instrument as a gift from God. When you have been given something in a moment of grace, it is sacrilegious to be greedy.
- Marian Anderson



A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.
- Larry Bird



Amateurs wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work.
- Chuck Close

No comments:

Post a Comment