I knew a girl in her twenties that had talent that just wouldn't quit. She was a singer, a musician and an artist and also an avid writer. She had so many opportunities in front of her. She was asked by many church and community event coordinators to get involved in everything from drawing murrals for prayer rooms to leading worship conferences.
I admired her because she knew she needed to use her gifts and took every opportunity to use them in a variety of ways. There isnt a person in town that she hasnt influenced with her enthusiasm for life and bubbly personality. That was part of what added to the charm of her talents is that she was excited when she used them. She also used them to help alot of people. Many times if there was a need her talents would promote a business, support a ministry or just plain bless someone that needed it.
I'd love to be like that. Once I tap into a gift I want it to be something that is used to bless others and help the world be a better place
No comments:
Post a Comment