Writing

I am trying my hand at writing. I am a newbie but love doing it so feel free to learn from what I am learning from as I add new things.

Friday, March 18, 2011

My Dream Writing spot

When I think of where my dream writing spot would be I understand its idealistic and unrealistic but it would be on a park bench in the mountains. Id have a waterfall near by for white sound to blur out any distractions. Preferably a really loud one so that I can only hear the rush of the powerful water pounding the rocks.

Id have beautiful sequoia trees surrounding me, tall and strong. The smell of flowers down the stream that flows under a rickety bridge. Id also have a chair that was adjustable so that if I got uncomfortable I could move it both back and forth and up and down. I

My writing would be inspired by beautiful birds and mountain goats climbing the rocks. The peaceful chirping and the graceful dance of the goats would incite awe and wonder at God's glorious creation.

I told you it sounds like fantasy but thats what I've always dreamed of having as a place I could express my deepest thoughts and feelings on paper as a form of worship that would be pleasing to God

No comments:

Post a Comment