Writing

I am trying my hand at writing. I am a newbie but love doing it so feel free to learn from what I am learning from as I add new things.

Friday, April 1, 2011

I am

I am 4"11
I am suffering from allergies
I am wearing a pink t shirt from a womens conference in 2006
I am wearing jeans
I am in a wheelchair
I am bored
I am watching SuperNanny
I am really disappointed I couldnt go out today cause I didn't feel good
I am looking forward to church on Sunday
I am a bit hungry
I am not sure I am going to be very good at this writing thing
I am waitng for my home health worker
I am a christian
I am a daughter
I am a wife
I am a woman
I am drinking Dr. Pepper
I am hoping to get to see the movie Hop
I am making an I am list as a prompt
I am not sure how this is going to help my writing

No comments:

Post a Comment