If I could be any tree I'd want to be an aspen. The are beautiful even when they are wilting and when winter has taken all the leaves they are still beautiful. In autumn when they are beginning to wilt they become more and more colorful and more attractive to the eye of the beholder. The dont seem very strong and tall but they last a long time and when itcomes down to it what good does it do to be strong and tall if your not sturdy and can stand the winds of the seasons or fires.
I'd like to think that I could be like that. The more time brings me trials and hard winds the more beautiful I become. Its already too late for the outside but the inside is what people are most drawn too and Id like to have people drawn to me.
I use to be more of an Aspen then I am now. Life has blown away alot of the beauty I use to possess but I realize that its not my beauty people see if they see any but our Lord's. I want to be drawn to Him more so that people see more beauty in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment