Writing

I am trying my hand at writing. I am a newbie but love doing it so feel free to learn from what I am learning from as I add new things.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Alternate story to my life

My name is Wendy Packard. I am 42 year old wife. I am a native of Colorado. I am just your average ordinary house wife. I have 3 beautiful children who I adore and they adore me. I am athletic and love to hike in the mountains exploring nature and taking in the beauty of God's creation.

I am a very successful author and speaker. I've written 4 devotionals and speak across the country about how through positive living and taking care of yourself, you can achieve anything.

I have been married for 9 and a half years to my husband who is a pastor of a church in the hills. He is attractive and sometimes that makes me turn into a jealous dote but he understands and is very patient with my shortcoming.

My mother and father are still alive both in their 60s. I have one brother and one sister, both younger. . My sister is pretty and owns her own furniture warehouse. My brother is a pretty strong and sturdy plumber and has won many awards for the work he has done, including work at Disney . I also have a sister in law by my brother and two nephews.

I have 4 years of college under my belt . I havemy counseling/psychology degree.  My husband has also been a source of confidence for me. He makes me feel smart perhaps smarter then I really am and constantly encourages me to pursue things that will biuld on my strengths. I can also ask him anything and he doesnt make me feel stupid. When I have been convinced that I couldnt do something he will push me til I at least try my best.

My dream is to one day own my own christian counseling agency for people that are christians that have been hurt by the rest of the church. Often christians need help but are afraid to reach out because they are told they arent being godly or faithful enough and I would like a counseling agency that is a safe haven for people that need to heal.

Anyway thats my life in a nut shell. I hope to get to know you more as well and thank you for listening to my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment